- claimed by: cafecarmo
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hours: Monday through Saturday 11:30 - 3 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday 5 - 9 p.m.
- Cuisine Type: Places to Eat
- Restaurant Style: Asian, Brazilian, Caribbean, Eclectic, Latin American, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Price Range: $9-15
- Reservations: yes
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Facility Features: Delivery, Happy Hour, Outdoor Seating, Rental Space, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, Vegetarian, Free Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Acaraje - Black-eyed pea fritters with vatapa
Seafood Gazpacho with Pao de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)
Carmo is a New Orleans-based tropical restaurant and bar with a commitment to providing vegans, vegetarians and omnivores alike with healthy and affordable dishes in a warm, friendly and casual atmosphere. The menu is built upon the rich, multi-cultural culinary influences found throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America, West Africa, Southeast Asian, Gulf South and beyond and features eclectic and traditional/traditionally-inspired dishes with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients, as well as unique and little-known flavors from around the world. Exotic fruit such as juice of the cocoa fruit (cacau), cupuaçu, graviola (sour sop), caja and caju infuse Carmo's juice and cocktail menu with exciting new flavors.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Parking: Street
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!