Crossroads at House of Blues
Neighborhood: French Quarter225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Hours: Monday - Friday (Lunch) 11:30am - 3pm, (Dinner) 4pm-10pm ::: Saturday 11:30am-10pm ::: Sunday 12:00pm-10pm ::: Happy Hour (Every Day) 3pm-6pm
- Cuisine Type: American Restaurants
- Restaurant Style: American, American Contemporary, American Regional, American Traditional/Classic, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Chicken, Desserts, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Steaks
- Price Range: $16-25
- Reservations: http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/neworleans/dining.php#
- Meals Served: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Outdoor Seating, Takeout/Carryout
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The dining experience at House of Blues New Orleans, located in the historical French Quarter, just got a delicious makeover with the launch of its new restaurant, Crossroads at House of Blues.
Featuring a menu created by noted celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez, Crossroads offers a selection of American and international-inspired dishes. Sanchez has incorporated flavors from all over the world, creating signature dishes as diverse and unique as the musicians who perform on the House of Blues stages. Think bold, contemporary interpretations of classic comfort food, like shrimp and grits, meatball sliders, hand stretched grilled flatbreads, chile braised short ribs and street tacos.
House of Blues is all about music, love, art and spirituality, Chef Sanchez says. In many ways, those are the same ingredients for great food, and that's exactly what I've tried to capture in the new menu for the Crossroads restaurants.
Sanchez hasn't completely overhauled the menu, though “ favorites like jambalaya remain, and the chef has updated HOB staples like cornbread, pulled pork sandwiches and signature burgers.
Ron Bension, House of Blues entertainment chief executive officer, says, From the day it was founded, House of Blues has been all about great music and great food. Food and music are on and the same “ they evolve to match the public's changing taste “ literally and figuratively. Like a great band, a great chef understands this and constantly updates his repertoire. That's what we've done.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Paid Lot, Street
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!