The Grand Oaks Mansion at Mardi Gras World
Neighborhood: Lower Garden District1380 Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Cultural Venue Type: Landmarks
- Venue Style: Dinner Theater, Touring Shows
- Alcohol: Wine, Full Bar
- Facility Features: Afterhours, Dancing, Guided Tour, Late Night, Live Music, Rental Space, Scenic View
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The Grand Oaks is the only mansion venue on New
Orleans’ downtown riverfront. That means immediate
access to the city’s hospitality, entertainment, event
and cultural centers. There’s really no setting like
it. There are moss-draped oaks, winding walkways
and wooden bridges crossing a meandering stream.
A broad porch invites you into a classic interior
with spacious dining or gathering rooms, intimate
hideaways and a grand stairway ascending to a loft
with floor-to-ceiling river views.
The Grand Oaks Mansion is a beautiful setting for a
memorable event. It’s also a highly functional setting,
with two full bars and its own complete food service
station. The combination of grace and functionality
makes The Grand Oaks a venue of choice for
demanding planners. True to tradition while entirely
contemporary in its flexibility and responsiveness
to practical requirements, The Grand Oaks is a place
where Scarlett O’Hara would feel right at home. As
will your guests.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Parking: Available, Paid Lot